Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Birthday Week!!!

So far we have been having a fantabulous week!!!! Brent is home, I have had Starbucks today. We have had good friends come over for Lunch. I have had yummy good, gotten to swim, got the yard mowed, and just a lot of fun!!!! I am very excited.

Nothing else is really going on. We have a meeting with social services tomorrow, and I hope to find some more info on Buggie. I am guessing she will be going home soon. I am very excited about it. It has been a great experience with her, she has learned a lot, and flourished in our home. It has been great for our kids and her to be together, and I am a little sad she will go home, but I know this is what was meant to be, and I am truly happy and grateful for it. I think I am ok with it because I could just tell she didnt "belong" in our family. Not that she wasnt loved like a daughter or taken care of......far from it. It just didnt feel like she belonged. SO we did our job as foster parents and loved her and took care of her until her time to go home is here. I am very anxious and excited for it!!

Other than that, nothing new is really going on!!!!

Happy Birthday to me!!!! :0)

No comments: