SO in my crabbiness today (again I am not sure why, but I am starting to realize I am really late for my shot that puts me in meopause....so I am starting to deal with that pain again, and then the mood swings from coming off of that shot. Crud.) I thought I would do something that makes me happy, and since crafting makes me happy, and I dont really have an item to craft right now, I will remember one of my favorite moments, and that would be Zaylee's baptism and all the crafting that went down there and how everything turned out!
I just had to show off...this is what we bought her. A white god bracelet with the letter Z, and on the bottom is a diamond. Yes she is spoiled.
This is a bouquet that a floral shop was making locally and if you bought this bouquet, it would donate a huge portion of funds back to the foster care system!
Zaylee's foot prints,
I painted this. Yes free hand, I am so stoked it turned out cute. The only thing I hate is that the Zaylee is a little off center....whatever,
My wreath!! Turned out super nice!
My gumball machines full of M&Ms
my planters that have random treats in it.
I made marshmellow pops at the last minute. It was SUPER easy and it was way super nummy!
Treats!
Zaylees Suckers
Of course it was personalized
again with the planter and treats
the gumball machine, this time full of gum!
Zaylee's guestbook
My princess and my dad
The table centerpieces. Looks cute huh!
The labels.
The cupcakes!!!!!!!!!
The tables
ohhh the cake!!!!!!!!
Cake table. So yummy!!!
The dessert table
Princess tired after a long day of being brought into God's house!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment